- Added 23 Jun 2018
Cerebro - Center for Global Health
Cerebro – Center for Global Health, is committed to tackle today’s pressing global health problems by improving the health of humans, animals and the environment in Nepal, and globally.
Our vision is to achieve sustainable and equitable health for humans, animals and the environment nationally and globally.
Cerebro recognizes that complex global health challenges demand inter-sectoral, interdisciplinary, and trans-national solutions. Our mission is to meet these challenges by operationalizing the One Health approach to advance global health research and practice, education and collaboration across the country and worldwide.
We aim to provide a platform that will help in : 1) understanding health and diseases through our diverse researches; 2) enhancing necessary capacity to tackle health consequences in the face of globalization through our education and training programs; 3) developing evidence based predictive disease models which will prevent or curtail disease burden; 4) fostering collaborative research to promote health, equity and development nationally and globally in partnership with various national and international organizations – ultimately, we aim to support and advance a healthy and sustainable global community.
Our efforts are facilitated by strong national, international and global partnerships and collaborations between various organizations:
- Center for Molecular Dynamics - Nepal
- Wildlife Conservation Research Unit (WildCRU) - University Of Oxford
- Pirbright Institute, United Kingdom
- Biodesign Center For Fundamental And Applied Microbiomics Arizona State University.
- American Museum Of Natural History
- MIT - Department Of Biological Engineering
- University Of Porto, Portugal
- SaBio (Sanidad Y Biotecnología) Research Group, National Wildlife Research Institute IREC (CSIC-Universidad De Castilla – La Mancha) Spain.
- Enteric diseases
- Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Yellow Fever
Contact this site
To: Prasana Khatiwoda, Global One Health research and education at Cerebro - Center for Global HealthPlease Login to contact a site.